- Bose® environmental testing simulates exposure to sunlight, rain, heat, ice, salt and water proof of the extreme conditions these outdoor speakers can endure and still deliver reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Multi-chambered enclosure is uniquely structured to minimise audible distortion from low frequencies.
- You can enjoy clear, natural sound from an outside speaker enclosure that easily mounts to walls in your deck, garden or pool area.
- One woofer (13.3 cm) in a proprietary multi-chambered enclosure produces deep, full low frequencies, with minimal audio distortion.
- Twiddler® drivers (6.4 cm) with glass composite cone and silky light surround deliver clear, high frequencies from a speaker that resists deterioration under extreme conditions.
- Two full-range drivers (6.4 cm) positioned in an Articulated Array® speaker design provide consistent, Lifelike sound over a large listening area.
- Mineral and glass-filled polypropylene cabinet provides added durability against extreme conditions.
- Woofers (13.3 cm) with polymer fibre composite cone and butyl rubber surround deliver high quality sound from a speaker that resists deterioration under extreme conditions.
- Weather-resistant brackets and hardware withstand the rigours of year-round outdoor placement.
- Syncom® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.
They’re guaranteed to withstand harsh weather.
- Extremely wide sound field for larger outdoor areas
- Outside speaker cabinet designed to reproduce low frequencies with minimal audio distortion
- Tested to withstand snow, rain, salt and extreme temperatures
- Weather-resistant brackets and hardware included