Battery Capacity: 15000mAh (55.5Wh)
Starting Current: 300A
Peak current: 1000A
Full charging time: About 4 hours
Input: USB Type-C(5V/3A)
Output: USB Type-C(5V/3A); Fast charge(5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A); 5V/2.4A; DC(15V/10A)
Operating/Storage temperature: -20℃~60℃ (-4℉~140℉)
DC Output（15V / 10A）
Combined with the attached cigarette lighter base, the air pump can be connected to supply power to the air pump and inflate the tire at the same time.
Smart Battery Blamp
Multiple safety protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-current protection
- Overload protection
- Over-voltage protection
- Over-charge protection
How to use the Jumper to start a vehicle battery
1. Make sure the battery capacity of the device is above 50%.
2. Plug the jumper cables into the barrel socket of the device and connect the jumper cable clamps to the drained battery of the vehicle.
WARNING: Always connect the BLACK clamp to the negative ( – ) terminal of the car battery first, then connect the RED clamp to the positive ( + ) terminal of the car battery. Do not touch the RED and BLACK cable clamps together or connect both cable clamps to the same piece of metal.
3. Now attempt to crank start the engine.
WARNING: If the engine does not start immediately on the first try, disconnect the jumper cables from the car battery and wait at least 10 seconds before reconnecting the jumper cables to the car battery.
4. Once the engine has successfully started, disconnect the jumper cable clamps immediately.
PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES!